CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 2 ( 23.January.2012 )

Assalamualaikum


For the second week of this semester, I started with drafting my technical paper and also my FYP report. Began with title page, declaration page, approval page, acknowledgement page, abstract, table of contents, chapter 1 for introduction and chapter 2 for literature review.

Before that, I would like to tell here that my project is using Neural Network. What is Neural Network ? Neural Network is a network of interconnected neurons, inspired from the studies of the biological nervous system. In other words, neural network functions in a way similar to the human brain. The function of a neural network is to produce an output pattern when presented with an input pattern.

Why I used Neural Network in my FYP ?

Because Neural Network is used to recognize every single character of car plate numbers. Once a license plate has been accurately identified, information about the vehicle can be obtained from various database and that`s why I used Matlab R2010a Simulation to stimulate my project.



No comments:

Post a Comment